Technology Director / Head of Secondary Design / Advisor
J.D. is originally from Chicago, Illinois. He currently serves as the Technology Director, Head of Secondary Design, Student Council Adviser and MUN Adviser at Qingdao Amerasia International School. He is an award-winning educator, author, artist, athlete, musician, and lifelong learner. He received his bachelor’s degree from Purdue University and his master’s degree from Indiana University. Most recently, he completed Design: Delivering the MYP curriculum – Category 2, Technology: Implementing the Middle Years Programme (MYP)and Implementing the Primary Years Program (PYP) through the International Baccalaureate (IB). He enjoys learning and has studied a variety of subjects including technology, management, education, and international business. In addition to studying and working in the technology industry in several different facets (such as producer of an Emmy award-winning television show, international project manager, and self proclaimed computer geek) he has about 8 years teaching experience across a variety of fields and age ranges. Some of J.D.’s passions are being creative, making music, movies, painting, traveling, cooking, learning, and adventure.
- Listing categories Teachers
- What are you passionate about and want to spend more time doing? Being creative, making music, movies, painting, traveling, cooking, learning, and adventure.
- Where are you from? Chicago, IL U.S.A.
- What do you dream of achieving one day? Many things
- If you could run your own country, what would it be like? Loving, Fun, Interesting
- What random act of kindness could you perform right now? Be kind
- What question would you ask a fortune teller? What advice do you have?
- Where have you lived in the world? America, China
- What are your favorite things to do? Being creative, making music, movies, painting, traveling, cooking, learning, and adventure.