I am an IB educator. I am from Mexico and have spent the last 10 years of my life teaching in Argentina, Jordan, India, and China.
I have taught Spanish, French, and English; and have been happy to collaborate in student-led projects such as MUN and TEDx.
- Listing categories Diploma Program / Middle Years Program / Teachers
- Location / Region Asia
- What are you passionate about and want to spend more time doing? I am passionate about reading, traveling, and discovering new cultures.
- Where are you from? Mexico.
- What do you dream of achieving one day? To be able to share what my professional career has allowed me to achieve with institutions that need skills like mine, in less developed countries.
- If you could run your own country, what would it be like? Fair
- What random act of kindness could you perform right now? Helping someone carry their market bags, holding the door for someone, cat sitting...
- What question would you ask a fortune teller? Are you happy?
- Where have you lived in the world? Mexico, USA, Argentina, Jordan, Belgium, India, China.
- What are your favorite things to do? Reading, listening to music, watching films, cooking, traveling, blogging.