Hi, I’m Gabriella, and I live in Qingdao, China. I am originally from the United States of America, but my mom and I decided that it was time for an adventure and moved here a little over 7 months ago. I immediately felt like Qingdao was my second home and I would recommend that people visit it.
I am the type of person that enjoys everything that I do, but one of my favorite things to do is go listen to spoken word. My profile picture is actually me at a jazz and poetry night a month before we left for China. As I previously stated, I enjoy everything, and traveling is no exception. I only recently started traveling, and have only been to a total of 3 countries, so far, but it has instantly become one of my favorite things to do, right next to slam poetry.
- Listing categories Diploma Program / DP 1
- Location / Region Asia
- What are you passionate about and want to spend more time doing? I am passionate about helping others.
- Where are you from? Texas, U.S.A.
- What do you dream of achieving one day? I don't really want to achieve anything, but I do wish to be known as someone that was always a good friend.
- If you could run your own country, what would it be like? Fair, Loving, Respectful
- What random act of kindness could you perform right now? Asking someone about their day, and actually showing that I care.
- What question would you ask a fortune teller? I wouldn't, I believe that life will work out how it's suppose to and I just have to let it happen.
- Where have you lived in the world? Texas, U.S.A and Qingdao, China
- What are your favorite things to do? Travel, listen to slam poetry, craft things, fix things, play RPGs