My name is Amelia Dustman and I am currently an MYP 3 student at Qingdao Amerasia International School in Qingdao, China. I’ve lived in China for two years but will be moving to Maui, Hawaii in the fall.
I’m sad to leave China because I have had a really amazing experience here with my family. We traveled every chance we’ve had and enjoyed every minute. I think China and the people that also call it home are amazing!
- Listing categories MYP 3
- What are you passionate about and want to spend more time doing? Reading, writing, singing, acting
- Where are you from? Cincinnati, Ohio, America
- What do you dream of achieving one day? Becoming a toddler teacher.
- If you could run your own country, what would it be like? peaceful, beautiful, joyfilled
- What random act of kindness could you perform right now? I could give a person a hug.
- What question would you ask a fortune teller? Will I live in an international country when I am older?
- Where have you lived in the world? Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A, and Qingdao, China
- What are your favorite things to do? Reading, writing, dancing